Are you planning a trip to Disney world In the near future?
If you’re like me, you’re probably looking for every possible way to reduce costs when it comes to visiting “the most magical places on earth.”
Between park tickets, accommodation, meals, etc., these Disney trips can really dent your wallet.But in search of potential savings, you are your Streaming TV subscription Is it a great place to get started?
Disney’s popular video streaming service Disney + Offers new benefits to subscribers that can save up to 25% on hotel stays at some Disney resorts.
It may bring hundreds of dollars back into your pocket in exchange for your $ 7.99 streaming commitment every month! Let’s take a look at the details.
Disney World Resort offers significant discounts to Disney + subscribers
This promotion is suitable for trips scheduled to be completed between July 8th and September 30th, 2022, but the number of hotels included is limited. Also, the percentage of savings depends on the Disney Resort property you choose.
There are also some hoops that you need to jump to ensure your Disney + subscription is approved when you try to book a stay with a discount.
Here is a summary of what you need to know.
Breakdown of discounts at each eligible Disney World Resort
Disney advertises discounts available to Disney + subscribers on “most dates” during the period from July 8th to September 30th, but the fine print is a certain number of rooms for this promotion. Only admits that it is reserved.
Therefore, if you find something you like, we encourage you to act quickly to secure your booking.
Also, as mentioned earlier, discount rates for some hotels are less than 25%. In total, there are 18 different Disney World Resort properties offering at least 10% discount on this promotion.
We have found a breakdown of each Disney World Resort that is eligible for this promotion.
- Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Board walk-in
- Contemporary resort
- Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Riviera resort
- Yacht Club Resort
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort Cabin
- Art of Animation Resort-Family Suite
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Port Orleans Resort-French Quarter
- Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney’s All-Star Movie Resort
- All-Star Music Resort
- All-Star Sports Resort
- Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort Campground
- Disney Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
How to qualify for this Disney World Discount
All you need to get the above discount is an active Disney + streaming subscription.You can sign up for a monthly ($ 7.99) or annual ($ 79.99) subscription HereYou can sign up for a Disney bundle that includes access to, or both Hulu When ESPN + Streaming service for an additional fee.
Here is a brief checklist of those hoops I mentioned:
- sign up Disney + Plan to get a subscription before booking and stay active at least until your stay at Disney World is complete.
- Connect your Disney + subscription to your “My Disney Experience” account. My Disney Experience account is what you use Disney World website Book hotel rooms, buy park tickets, book meals and rides. If the email address you use with Disney + is the same as the one attached to your account, they will be synced automatically.If you used a different email address, there are steps to link your account Here..
- Log in to your My Disney Experience account and search for available discount rooms in the following ways: This link..
- If you run into problems or don’t see the rates, Disney says you can book a discounted trip by consulting with a Disney Reservation Center agency. The phone number is (407) 939-2833.
I have a few things I would like to know about this promotion
While exploring the details of this transaction, I’ve put together a list of items that may help you determine if this discount promotion is suitable for your Disney trip.
- Admission is sold separately. And it’s not cheap. When pricing rooms for this promotion, also check ticket prices for parks such as Magic Kingdom and Epcot. You will find that the “per day” cost of a ticket goes down the longer you promise to pay. For example, a 5-day park pass is cheaper per day than a 2-day pass.
- This discount cannot be combined with another offer. This is not surprising given that most discount offers have this rule applied so that they don’t “double dip” their savings, but be aware of this when comparing rates. please. The discount you receive for this transaction is a percentage of the normal full amount of the room. Therefore, if you were browsing before finding this transaction, you may have already been looking for a discounted rate elsewhere. Set your expectations accordingly.
- Disney + subscribers must be there. Don’t spoil your entire vacation with Disney + account information from friends and family who aren’t traveling. Disney checks the status of Disney + subscribers and states that the specified subscribers must be staying in a discounted room. Subscribers must be at least 18 years old.
- Hotel reservations must be between 1 and 14 nights. Most of your Disney World vacations are usually between these two numbers, so you don’t have to worry too much here. Finding the number of days at the resort you want on the day you need it will be a challenge.
This Disney + subscriber discount is a great benefit for Disney World fans who can travel during this summer’s eligible period. It really can offer options for some families to save hundreds of dollars on their vacation.
But as a writer focused on streaming services, I find this promotion attractive in terms of what it means for the future of the relationship between content consumers and services competing for subscription costs.
Streaming services are no longer slow-in promotions, but services that offer customers benefits to retain them in areas of intense competition.
Will companies like Netflix, HBO Max, and Amazon’s Prime Video start offering travel benefits to their customers to catch up with Disney?
As a streaming consumer and a member of the budget-sensitive Team Clark, I all discount!
More Clark.com Content You May Like: