Capital One Travel’s new Premier Collection was launched today, offering cardmembers additional benefits for stays at select luxury hotels around the world.
What is the Capital One Premier Collection?
try to keep it simple Capital One Premier Collection Similar to Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts, Virtuoso, etc. Capital One Venture X Rewards credit card (review).
As described, the Capital One Premier Collection “offers an unparalleled selection of luxury hotels and resorts, each packed with personality and curated for exceptional quality.” Hundreds of properties have been selected from brands such as Small Luxury Hotels, Leading Hotels of the World, Six Senses, 1 Hotels, Proper Hotels and more.
Below are just a few of the hotels that belong to this collection.
- Ned Nomad in New York City
- Montage Laguna Beach in California
- 1 hotels in South Beach in Florida
- La Reserve Paris Hotel and Spa in Paris
- Como Castello del Nero in Italy
- Viceroy Resort in Sugar Beach, St. Lucia
- Greek Euphoria Retreat
- Hotel Cafe Royal in London
- Majestic Hotel in Barcelona
- The Karlin Hotel in New Zealand
- south africa plettenberg
This new booking platform will Capital One TravelCapital One’s travel portal.
What are the benefits of booking through Capital One’s Premier Collection?
those with Capital One Venture X Enjoy the following benefits when you book through Premier Collection:
- USD 100 experience credit (or local equivalent) for dining, spa or other activities during your stay
- Daily breakfast for two
- Free Wi-Fi
- Additional premium benefits such as early check-in, late check-out and room upgrades (where available)
Perhaps the most interesting aspect of booking through the Premier Collection is that those who have Capital One Venture X can earn 10x Venture Miles on Premier Collection bookings. Plus, just like Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts and Virtuoso, you can earn hotel loyalty points and enjoy status benefits if you qualify.will also be able to use Venture X $300 annual travel credit towards these reservations.
My take on the Capital One Premier Collection
There are many programs that offer perks at luxury hotels. Some are operated by credit card companies ( Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts), independent networks for some travel agencies ( Virtuoso), and some hotel programs are operated directly for some travel agencies ( Four Seasons Preferred Partner).
So what’s my take on Capital One Travel’s new premier collection?
- I don’t read too much into curated hotel lists or anything like that, because I think the hotels overlap almost completely with what’s available in other programs. The collection may seem a little smaller than other programs at first, but
- Ability to earn 10x Venture Miles on Capital One Venture X The earnings on these hotel bookings are great. This is a big return and that’s the main reason I consider using this program.
- The problem is, if you’re staying at a hotel belonging to a major hotel group, you’re increasingly seeing hotel groups set up their own programs for luxury travel agents. Hotels typically prioritize these guest upgrades, rates and promotions are often easier to combine than these credit card programs, and so on.
The Capital One Premier Collection is definitely worth knowing and worth checking out if you are staying at a luxury hotel. However, there are many similar programs, and others may offer slightly better perks, larger hotel selections, etc. in many situations.
The Capital One Premier Collection has been unveiled. This is Capital One’s new luxury hotel collection. Capital One Venture XIn addition to earning 10x Venture Points, you can also receive additional benefits for stays at select luxury hotels, such as hotel credits, breakfast and more.
The extra points you can earn here are exciting, but remember that other programs may be more valuable.
What do you think of the new Capital One Premier Collection?